1.Overcurrent/shortcircuit-protection: When the current is more than 1.15 times the rated current and lasts for more than 2 seconds, or it is more than 3 times the rated current (equivalent to short circuit), the protector will be disconnected immediately.
2. Leakage-protection: When 15-30mA leakage occurs in the line, the protector will be disconnected within 0.1 second, (leakage inactive current: 15mA, leakage active current: 30mA)
3. Undervoltage/Loss of Voltage-Protection: When the powersupply voltage is lower than 160 V±5 V, the protector is disconnected, and after the voltage rises to normal (>170 V), the protector automatically switches on and energizes; When the powersupply network loses voltage and power, the protector disconnects the input and output, and the protector automatically switches on and turns on after the powersupply of the power network resumes normally for 2 seconds.
4.0vervoltage-protection: When the powersupply voltage is higher than 280 V t5 V, the protector is disconnected, and after the voltage drops back to normal (<270 V), the protector is automatically switched on and energized.
5.Surge-protection: The protector has a certain surge-protection capability, ln=5KVImax=10kA at 8/20ps.
6.Automatic reclosing characteristics: The protector can intelligently identify peakcurrent, false leakage and false overvoltage and undervoltage to avoids misoperation. When the line does fail, the protector is disconnected and the corresponding fault lamp lights up. At the end of the dosing time, if the fault has been eliminated, the protector will automatically reclose and energize; Otherwise, switch-off-protection will be carried out in the next-round.
7. Manual on-off test:
1) .Press the testkey manually to simulate the leakage, and the zero-line and the live line of the protector are disconnected without output. At the end of the closing time, the protector automatically closes and energizes.
2). Manually switch off the power switch, and the zero-line and live line of the protector are disconnected without output. Close the power switch again, and the protector will switch on and power on.
8. Data recording function: The protector will record data every time it is protected, and the customer can query the specific reasons of protection-events in history according to the records.
9. Communication function: The protector has RS48S communication function, and can read and write parameters and read recorded data in the protector.
Name: Single-Phase Automatic Reclosing Leakage Protector
Current: 16A, 63A (optional)
Working temperature: -5℃ to 55℃
Relative humidity: ≤80%
Operating voltage Un: 100-300VAC 50Hz
Leakage inactive current: 15mA
Leakage action current: 30mA
Undervolatge recovery voltage: ＞160V
Overvoltage action voltage: ＞270V
Open time of leakage and short circuit: ≤0.1s
Overvoltage and undervoltage disconnection time: ≤2s
Over-current disconnection time: ≤0.2s
Lightning-strike resistance: 8/20μs 10kA
Self power consumption: 1-2W
Item size: 95 * 93 * 65mm / 3.74 * 3.66 * 2.56in
16A: 450g / 0.99lb
63A: 515g / 1.14lb
Package size: 120 * 120 * 80mm / 4.72 * 4.72 * 3.15in
16A: 500g / 1.10lb
63A: 550g / 1.21lb
1 * Single-Phase Automatic Reclosing Leakage Protector