This submersible water pump with a bottom suction cup is excellent for aquariums, hydroponic systems, fish tanks, water gardens, and a variety of other applications. Water pump adds more circulation to your aquarium and give your lovely fish a near-natural environment, and long enough cord for easy installation.
[Smart Control]When the motor temperature increase, the pump will automatically shut down, but the motor will restart working after the temperature goes down.
[360° Absorption]Submersible water pump can absorb the water at a low water level, which can help you easily pump out all the water in the aquarium.
[Multi-Nozzles]The submersible water pump equipped with an 8mm, 13mm nozzles, threaded fittings makes it more stable.
[Handle Design]With the non-slip comfortable handle, it is more convenient to move the water pump or take it out from the fish tank.
[Widely Applicable]The submersible pump is perfect for fish tanks, aquarium, fountain, hydroponic systems, cooling and circulation systems, etc.
Plug Type: EU Plug;US Plug;UK Plug (Optional)
Color: Army Green
Max. Flow Rate: 350L/H
H-Max.(Lift Height): 0.8m / 31.49inch
Cable Length: Approx. 1.5m/4.92ft
Water Outlet Diameter: 8mm, 13mm
Occasion: Fish Tank, Aquarium, Pond
Pump Size: 7*5.8*7.8cm / 2.75*2.28*3.07inch
Package Size: 11*8*8cm / 4.33*3.14*3.14inch
Package Weight: 185g/0.4lb(EU Plug & US Plug);224g/0.49lb(UK Plug)
1 * Water Pump
2 * Nozzles
1. Please check the voltage and power of the pump power before power on, insufficient power and insufficient frequency would affect the flow rate;
2. Please cut off the power before you install/put in/take away the pump from the water; otherwise, the pump can't outlet water due to the air in it.
3. Used in the water without particles and impurities, NOT for viscous and acid-base liquids.
4. DO NOT dry burn the pump, otherwise, it would be damaged.
5. Switch on-off the power repeatedly for several times to eliminate the air in the pump impeller and the pipe.
6. Please clean it regularly in case of debris blockage, the pump would make noises or even make the motor short circuit if blocked by debris.